Thumball - Team Dynamics
The Team Dynamics Thumball has 32 panels pre-printed with insightful questions suited for adults and teens. Use it to stimulate conversation, promote team spirit, and boost energy.
Teams are everywhere – at work, at home, at school, on and off playing fields. From board rooms and classrooms, to church basements and recreation centres, we’re thrown together with people we may or may not know well, and are challenged to achieve great results. Is your team performing to the max? How do you support each other? How do you develop consensus and manage disagreements? Team Dynamics Thumball is a playful way to raise these critical questions so that your teams can reach their full potential.
Panels include questions such as:
- What's the best thing about being on a team?
- What inhibits trust in our team?
- How can we make sure everyone feels heard?
- Is our team good at solving problems?
- How can we inspire each other to achieve our goal?
- Do you consider yourself a good team player? Why?
- What's been your most positive team experience?
- How should we develop consensus?
- How do we balance individual and team success?
- What de-motivates our team?
and many more...
We Also Recommend