Petzl® MICRO TRAXION Progress Capture Pulley
This item is currently on back-order.
Item may still be ordered at this time.
Please anticipate up to 4-6 weeks for delivery, or contact our office for additional details regarding delivery timelines.
MICRO TRAXION is an ultra-compact, extremely light progress capture pulley that is exceptionally efficient. The cam can be locked in open position so the device can be used as a simple pulley.Description
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions: frozen or dirty ropes...
- may be used as simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
- Aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 11 mm
- Sheave diameter: 25 mm
- Ball bearings: yes
- Efficiency: 91 %
- Maximum working load - pulley: 2,5 x 2 = 5 kN
- Maximum working load - rope clamp: 2,5 kN
- Weight: 85 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, EAC
- Material(s): aluminum, steel, stainless steel, nylon
We Also Recommend