Petzl® Minder - Prusik Pulley
This item is currently on back-order.
Item may still be ordered at this time.
Please anticipate up to 4-6 weeks for delivery, or contact our office for additional details regarding delivery timelines.
High strength, high efficiency Prusik pulley designed for rescue professionals to set up progress capture systems.Description
- Special side plates designed for use with a Prusik friction hitch in progress capture systems
- Large diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Accepts up to three carabiners to facilitate use
- Rope compatibility : 7 to 13 mm
- Sheave diameter : 51 mm
- Ball bearings : yes
- Efficiency : 97 %
- Maximum working load : 4 kN x 2 = 8 kN
- Weight : 295 g
- Certification(s) : CE EN 12278, NFPA 1983 General Use
We Also Recommend