Petzl® Gemini - Double Prusik Pulley
This item is currently on back-order.
Item may still be ordered at this time.
Please anticipate up to 4-6 weeks for delivery, or contact our office for additional details regarding delivery timelines.
The GEMINI double pulley is equipped with an auxiliary attachment point for use in technical hauling systems and is prusik minding.Description
- Special side plates designed for use with a Prusik friction hitch in lightweight progress capture systems
- Parallel mounted sheaves and auxiliary attachment point for creating different types of hauling systems, including the most complex
- Sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Lightweight (aluminum side plates and sheaves)
- Material(s) : aluminum side plates, aluminum sheave
- Certification(s) : CE EN 12278, UIAA
- Weight: 135g
- Min. Rope Diameter: 7mm
- Max. Rope Diameter: 11mm
- Sheave Diameter: 25mm
- Working Load: 6kn
- Breaking Strength: 23kn
- Efficiency: 91%
We Also Recommend