Petzl ATTACHE Aluminum Screwgate Carabiner
This item is currently on back-order.
Item may still be ordered at this time.
Please anticipate up to 4-6 weeks for delivery, or contact our office for additional details regarding delivery timelines.
- Carabiner optimized for lightness and durability:
- very compact shape is ideal for belay stations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- Easy to use, for efficient handling:
- SCREW-LOCK locking sleeve for good handling and effective locking
- visual indicator facilitates checking that the carabiner is locked
- nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- carabiner designed for better rope glide and to ensure good positioning of the belay device
- shape adapted for easy tying or untying of a clove hitch
- Colour may vary.
- NEW H-Frame design coming in 2016.
- Material: Aluminum
- Certification(s) : CE EN 362, CE EN 12275 type H, UIAA
- Gate Opening: 24mm
- Major Axis Strength: 22kn
- Minor Axis Strength: 7kn
- Open Gate Strength: 6kn
- Weight: 56g
We Also Recommend