Petzl Gri Gri
This item is currently on back-order.
Item may still be ordered at this time.
Please anticipate up to 4-6 weeks for delivery, or contact our office for additional details regarding delivery timelines.
Belay device with assisted braking for 8.5 to 11 mm single ropes. Compact and lightweight, the design allows for excellent descent control.Description
- Hand motions are the same as with classic belay systems: both hands on the rope. A fall is stopped by gripping the brake side of the rope with your hand.
- Assisted braking: during fall arrest, the belayer holds the brake side of the rope, the cam pivots and pinches the rope, increasing the braking action until the rope stops sliding
- The GRIGRI design allows for excellent descent control. One hand holds the rope and the other uses the handle to unlock the cam. The patented handle design allows a very gradual release of the rope. Combined with the strong braking action of the cam, it gives a great feeling of security when lowering a partner or rappelling.
- Built with a stainless steel friction plate and cam to ensure a long life for the product
- Diagrams for rope installation engraved on belay device (interior and exterior)
- Weight : 175 g
- Rope compatibility : single ropes between 8.5 and 11 mm in diameter
- Material(s) : aluminum side plates, stainless steel cam and friction plate, reinforced nylon handle
- Certification(s) : CE EN 15151, UIAA
We Also Recommend