Safe Schools PAK
The Adventureworks Safe Schools PAK is ideal for increasing your capacity to foster positive learning communities, build resilient students, and address issues that come up in the educational setting. This is the essential resource both for Educators looking to further their professional development and establish and maintain classroom norms, and for Administrators looking for resources to support an accepting, inclusive, and respectful school community.
The Safe Schools PAK contains everything you need to deliver incredible adventure learning activities. Examples include: Cross the Line, Shrinking Islands, Mass Pass, Circles of Influence, Partner Sequence/Concentric Circles, Knot or Not, Pass the Knot, Traffic Jam, 6 Count, and many, many more. The resources also support meaningful personal reflection, empathy building, and conflict resolution approaches including: Personal Postcards/Letter to Myself, Spectrum, Puzzle Murals, What Would It Be Like?, Emotions, and much more.
The Safe Schools PAK saves you $125 over purchasing each item individually, and includes:
- Inspired Educator, Inspired Learner by Jennifer Stanchfield
- Springboard: Quick, Creative Activities to Launch Learning by Mary Beth Campbell, Carolyn Hill, and Micah Jacobson
- What Would It Be Like? / Are You More Like? by Chris Cavert & Friends
- Chiji Pocket Processor
- Teamplay Tubes (4 sets)
- Raccoon Circles (4)
- Community Puzzle (96 pieces)
- 9" Alphabet Polyspots (26)
- Soft Throwables (30)
- Squawking Rubber Chicken
- Teamwork and Teamplay Cards 2.0
- Emotionmania Thumball
- Conflict Resolution Thumball
- Pick A Postcard
- Boundary Rope
- Adventureworks Bag
Extend the adventure...
*Please note, there are no substitutions for PAK items
We Also Recommend